WHAT DO I LIKE TO EAT

DrashyaOct 26 2021

Hello friends , my name is Drashya Patel and my today's topic is 'WHAT DO I LIKE TO EAT' .. There are many dishes which but the most I love to eat is 'PANI PURI ' (GOLGAPA) .. I love more many dishes. . By my opinion , I know that all the girls are lover of street food and spicy food .. Now I will tell you which street food I love rather than pani puri .. The dishes are :- vada pav , samosa , chole puri , pav bhaji , dosa , idli sambar , aloo tikki , dabeli , french fries , pizza , burger , bhel puri , dhai puri , bhel , aloo chat , aloo paratha , ragda pattice etc ..

But all these items are not better than 'PANI PURI' .. Now I will tell you how to make pani puri .. So let's start .. So first we have to take potato and boil them (you have to take potato as per the person) for 10 to 15 min , take them out Let the get cool .. after they get cool and crush them , after that boil the chana and add the salt little bit .. After that mix the boiled potatoes and chana after that add chilli powder , haldi , pepper , and coriender , chatt masala pepper , that's it now your mava is done now we will mave pani .. For making pani take a bowl pour water in it .. Take a mixer put coriender,mint and green chilli , mix it well and by it which syrup is made mix it with the water .. And some of the toppings if you want to add are chopped onion , coriender , curd and sev too..

SO THIS WAS MY TODAY'S BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLS LIKE IT THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog