A Day When I Learnt That There Is No Gain Without Pain

Author : Saisahith Kanchi

Hello to all my readers!
Do you know that what is gain and what is pain? I will apprise you about the gain and the pain. Gain means something which means to obtain or secure something. And pain means something which causes trouble to you. So today I will be going to advise you about if there is no pain, there is no gain.

One day at my home, I was enjoying playing with my friends and my parents were busy working with their laptops. Actually I was having an exam after that day and I didn't revise the topics of the given syllabus of the exam. The next day, I went to the school and the exam started. I completed the exam and I continued with my classes. When the result came of the exam, I got 7/20! I got dismayed about my results. And I also got scoldings from the teacher and my parents. From that day, I decided to study whenever the exams come near. The next exam was coming near and I studied hard for the exam. After few days, I went to the school and the exam started. I completed with my exams and I continued with my classes. When my result came, I got 20/20! This time I was flabbergasted about my result. I got appreciations from the teacher and my parents. By this incident, I got to know that there is no gain without pain which means that if you don't trouble yourself with putting lot of efforts and hardwork, you won't get your achievement or your goal. This moral can be useful to me afterwards in my life.

Readers, even you learnt a moral from this incident, isn't it? Don't do the same mistake which I did. Please pain yourself to gain something. I know that you can do this anyway. And for now I'm waving you a hand and "THANK YOU!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog