My Trip To Hill Station Mussoorie

AryanOct 07 2021

I am writng this blog,to tell you my trip to hill station named Mussoorie. Mussoorie is a hill station in Uttarakhand.It was avery nice trip and,I had a lot of fun there. I saw thousands of pine trees there. I visited many places there. One of the place was Robber's cave(gucchu pani).It has nothing to deal with any robber or pirate! it is a safe place to visit. There was mountain which was like cut from between and there was water flowing till the foot level, and we had to walk between the mountain. It was a really great place to visit. And now there is one more amazing place I visited. The place name is Kempty falls,and yes,it is a water fall. There are two ways to go to this fall 1st is by going through walking and another is by going in a ropeway. I went there through walking. After I reached to the fall,there was a very beautiful scene,and when I touched the water,it was very cold. After that comes the last place I visited there. The name of the place was gunpoint. There was only one way to go there,which wasby going in rope way. When I reached there,I saw many balloon shooting games. I participated in one of them. And now this was time to leave musoorie and come back home. I prefer everyone to go there in october-december months. I had a lot of fun there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog