If I had a chance to visit space...

Hamsika MudireddyOct 22 2021

I have always dreamt of being an astronaut travelling through space. I have read a good number of books on space and our universe. And recently my mom and dad also gifted me some space and solar system related books. I love them.

If I had a chance to visit space, firstly I would love to visit the moon. Every night I see it shining brightly in the sky. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moon is especially round and bright. It’s a truly beautiful sight. If I had the chance, I would like to go for a walk on the  moon.

NASA's new Moon missions will involve drilling for water below the surface



Then I would like to visit the sun because nobody has been there and it is amazing. The view must be beautiful. You might think this is funny, but if I could really travel to the sun, I would take some great photos and sell them.

Space, Sun, and Solar Viewing: Facts versus Fiction | B&H Explora

Mars, definitely. It is different from other planets. According to scientists, the Red Planet might one day be suitable for humans to live on. I could witness the beauty of a whole new world on Mars. The conditions there aren’t that different from Earth, and I should be able to adapt easily. When we think of Mars, we think red! Mars is one of the brightest points in the sky. The scenery there would be so nice.

How would humans decompose on Mars? | Astronomy.com

I will experience how astronauts experience the problem and struggles they have faced, and i always thought it would be so dangerous and enjoying too .... i love to visit space ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog