Learning a new language.

KASHVI PARESHAug 26 2021

Hello friends, hope you are doing well. What is you mother tongue?? My mother tongue is Hindi. I also know speak english and little bit marathi.😅 These are the common languague that most of us know. Have you learned anyother language other than your mother tongue? Well, I am learning French.

French is a language spoken in France. I had stated learing french since I was in 1st Grade. French is fun leaning. We not only get to learn to speak but also we come to know about the culture, etc about it. I am good at french, but not the best!!

Whenever we learn a new language we need a lots od dedication. Take a little bit of time every day to write out a sentence you would like to know how to say in your target language. Look up each word/section and try to construct the sentence yourself. Read dictionary of that language.

I want to tell you something that I have understood in my journey, It is that don't always try to find word to word meaning always because it can totally Change the meaning to the sentance or make it a meaningless sentance. I will give you a example, In english to represent ourself we say "This is Kashvi Here", but if we translate in Hindi it will be यह यहाँ काशवी है, It sounds meaningless!!

Some tips I would like to give you when you start learning a new language:

  • Know your motivation. ...
  • Set learning goals. ...
  • Start with the 100 most common words. ...
  • Carry a pocket dictionary. ...
  • Keep practicing in your head

I hope you like today blog

~ Kashvi Agarwal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog