Cooking, A Great Hobby

Author : Aahan Manjunath

My opinion is that cooking is the best hobby to have, because it can be very useful in life. Cooking is my hobby and has been for several years. I was about five years old, when I started learning how to cook. Cooking is something that I inherited from my grandmother. Growing up, I always found myself in the kitchen. Whether I was helping my mother or trying to sneak in samples from what she was making, I was right there in the heart of what would become more than just a hobby. My mother taught me at a young age the basics of cooking. My dad praised me in the same way as he did for my mother. I was felling great as I was trying everything to get that compliment from my dad. I didn’t realise when my habit of getting compliment turned into my interest of cooking food.
There are many reasons why cooking is important to me such as I need food to live and it is much better when the food tastes good. Cooking is something I find enjoyable and it is an easy thing you can do with family. Good cooking doesn’t always come naturally, but when skills or talents are perfected, strengths such as cooking can become fun or even a hobby. Good cooking is something that takes time and skill, and good cooking can’t be rushed otherwise the food does not come out the way it is supposed to. Preparing pastas, sandwiches, cakes, different variety omelettes is something i am good at and i would like to learn more as i am a foodie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog