MY BEST FRIEND

ShreeyaOct 26 2021

Losing a best friend is the thing I get sad about. I don't want to lose a single friend of mine because I get emotionally connected to my friend that I can't believe the change happening in my life so fast.

It was a nice Monday morning and was excited to meet my best friend Nidhi as it was her birthday tomorrow. She was sad on the bus. I asked her "what's the problem Nidhi ?" she said while weeping "I am shifting to Africa " I was sad, I told her today you can celebrate your birthday in advance !!! For a while, she was shocked, then weeping to me " all my friends forget when my birthday is you are a true friend " on hearing this my heart started to melt, I was so deeply affected that tears rolled down my cheeks. I said to her "Let's go to our class " while wiping my tears. We both were sad. I needed to say goodbye to my friend sooo soon.

Well, that day was the day I could never forget .............................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog