When I cooked for the first time

ANUSHKA RAVIKIRANSep 21 2021

Hi, you when I learned to cook I first learned to cook maggie and then I was a champion in it and I wanted to learn more so I decided to creat Pulav. I am going to give you recipe of how I made it. First boil the oil then but jagery in it then put the cutted onions then fry it till it's brown then put cutted tomatoes, potatoes and peas and then put masalas and duck it then open it and then put washed rice and then put hot water in and then you pulav of mine it ready and when I created there was too much water in it but now I am a pro and now when put it on plate it looks so mouth watering thing to me. let me tell you something more about Indian cuisine. Indian cuisine consists of a variety of regional and traditional cuisines native to the Indian subcontinent. Given the diversity in soil, climate, culture, ethnic groups, and occupations, these cuisines vary substantially and use locally available spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. When I go to try different cities food they also have so many varities to choose from and then I choose the best dishes to eat and it is amazing.

  • 1) Masala dosa. Arguably South India's most renowned culinary export, masala dosas are famous the world over. ...
  • 2) Chaat. ...
  • 3) Dal makhani. ...
  • 4) Vada pav. ...
  • 5) Stuffed paratha. ...
  • 6) Dhokla. ...
  • 7) Barfi. ...
  • 8) Pani puri.

I hope you liked my blog. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog