First time I cooked

AnsumanSep 21 2021

Yeah you heard right I cooked for the first time and I was very nervous as that time I was with my joint family . It was about when I was in class 4 . I made a sandwitch . At first I was very confident to tell that I will cook , but when I entered the kitchen I din't knew the ingridients only . Now when I think about that day , I feel so funny about my self . So what happend and why did I wanted to cook food , you must want to know . So my all friends cooked something and shared with us tat they cooked this and that , so I was also wanting to tell them that I have also cooked something . Then I made up my mind to cook something . Then when I started making , then I din't dare to taste it as I have cooked something for the first time , l wanted my mother to taste . I have only put all the salt and every thing so I thought it would taste very bad . I rushed back to the kitchen , making an exquse of that the other one will overcook . Then I returned , I saw that the whole plate was empty . At first I thought that it would have tasted very bad so everyone threw it , then my mother said that it tasted very nice and then I was confident and everyone enjoyed it a lot . From then I am very confident and have cooked a lot of things . But my first experince teached me a lot .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog