THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Author : Nandini Parekh

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ARE:-
1.WATCH
2.PHONE/LAPTOP
3.CHOCOLATE
4.FRIENDS
these are some things I can't live without ,I can't live without watch because if I didn't had my watch i couldn't check time , and if I couldn't check time I wouldn't know what time is it.
I can't live without phone/laptop because if phone wasn't with me i couldn't talk to my friends and neither laugh when they say something funny , and for laptop is that i couldn't play games and couldn't attend the online classes
I can't live without chocolate because chocolates are so delicious and tasty , and i can't live without it
I can't live without friends because they are everything for me and if I didn't had friends my life would be boring and there would be no fun in my life , and they also help you in every situation you are in and they give each moment of happiness in your life.
THESE WERE SOME THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
I even can't live without family but they doesn't count in things , they count in living beings so i can't tell i can't live without parents here.
i even can't live without food as they are the things which make us stay alive.
And they r tasty and yummy.
i can't even live without ice cream because they make us feel refreshing and cool and they are delicious too.
i can't even live without home as it is the place where we stay.
i can't even live without school as it is the place where we study.
i can't even live without teachers as they are the people who make us study and help if we have a doubt.
thank you for reading my wonderful and interesting blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog