My History

Author : KASHVI PARESH AGARWAL

Blog topic - My History

Hello friends, Hope you are doing well. I guess you must be confused and scratching you head wondering about what topic I have given to my blog. It isn’t the history of my life, it is it history of how did I start writing blogs….

Do you write blogs? If no, don’t worry after reading this blog I am sure you would like to write a blog!! Do you know when did I write my first ever blog? 5th May, 2020. The topic was “Lockdown – Positive or negative?” My online classes were going on, and since lockdown was going on from March, it was a great topic for me to share my experience related to it.

Frankly speaking, I did not know what a blog was!! When our school had started blog writing class, then I came to about it. First I did not understand what exactly a blog is. So I used to think it is just like a essay writing, I used to write it like a story!! I first thought of writing a blog on the topic – How did I make a cake🎂 But then I did not find any ideas so I left it.

Then I thought of writing on the topic "Lockdown"!!
So, now let me tell you how to write a blog.

  1. First think of a topic you have information about.
  2. After that think of a catchy title for your blog.
  3. Next when you start writing your blog, first write the introduction about the topic, but don’t reveal everything in the first paragraph.
  4. Then comes the second paragraph, where you have to write the main content, and in the last paragraph you write the conclusion and you can recommend some tips!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog