Describe A Day When Everything Went Wrong. 

Author : Aahan Manjunath

There was a day when I woke up, brushed my teeth and was coming down to eat my break fast and then suddenly my mum shouts out loud that there are a lot of insects in the kitchen and then I tripped over a glass plate and hurt my leg and my dad came from work and told his tire got a puncher and he had to walk all the way home with his boots. Then mum remembers that it is her daughters dance program and she rushes to wake up my sister. When my mother reached her bed room she could not find her anywhere but then somebody rings the door bell and it was my sister. She was crying that she tried sneaking out of the house from the window but then she fell and got hurt on her leg and could not move that much but then when she wanted to go back in the house she could not because the door bell was broken, so she had to spend the entire night in her back yard with our dog but then the next morning we see I that our dog is missing, and we searched every where but we could not find him . After sometime we were hungry so my mother was going to the groceries store but then a huge storm arises and all the shops were closed and we all had to eat 10 noodle sticks each. and it was almost night time and I told the truth what really happened that yesterday night I wished that even my family can have some bad luck for a day because every day the same thing keeps on happening with me. Then my mother tells me if your having a bad day just tell your family what happened and we will resolve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog