Renovating Our House!

Author : Ansh Mathur Agarwal

I have always wanted a beautiful house of my own! It is/was my dream! But because of my parents, this dream has finally come true! Because the time since we started renovations of our house in November it’s finally finished now!

In November, my family decided that we needed a renovation in our house! So they sorted out a plan on which the things they are going to build! They ended up deciding to renovate the whole house! First my mother and father talked to a lot of clients who renovate houses! Then after talking to few people they decided in someone their taste! Then the first thing they did was replace all the window panes with granite! Then they replaced our sink base with granite too! Then the biggest progress was the wood work! Most of the house was wood! We built all the stuff with wood such as the TV unit, door, shoe racks, beds, and even all the cabinets and the Elmira’s! Then the final thing was painting and the small details of the house! But between all of this progress, we couldn’t stay in our house! We had to rent another house! We were very lucky because we found the house right next to us on rent! We shifted all of the stuff from one house to the other! It was soooo exhausting!! At first, when we moved in our other house, things were a little different like, the shower was a little different, we had no Curtains for a few days and we didn’t have the sofa! We had to place some bed mattress to sleep and sit! But after a few days we settled down and I started getting used to the house! I’m so happy to live in our new house, I’m so excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog