Trip To Maredumilli!

Author : Saisahith Kanchi

Hello to all my readers!

Everyone goes to trip with their families whenever they are free. Like that, even my family decided to explore about a place and travel to that place. And that place was nothing else but Maredumilli. This place is a typical like a forest. Come on, I'll tell you about this adventures and treachereous trip to Maredumilli.


On Sunday, my cousins came to my house in Kakinada to meet my family. And there we decided to go for a trip on next Sunday to Maredumilli. I was excited about hearing this. And I waited till the next Sunday. The day came and I myself woke up at 4:30AM as I was excited. Actually I wasn't able to sleep that night because of the excitedness. When I woke up at 4:30AM, I even woke up my sister at 4:30AM and we got ready first and we were ready for the trip. The bus came and we entered the bus. My cousins were there inside the bus. We played many games in the bus and also spent time by seeing the spectacular nature. Finally, we reached our destination (Maredumilli) and there we did a treacherous trekking which was very tough. But I enjoyed the trekking with all my family members. We ate some delicious dishes there. We all relished the trip, but suddenly in the woods of the forest, my mother saw a part of an animal which was exactly similar bear's body part. She got offended! That was even appalling for me! But we took it easy. But it was very frightening. We went to some more view points and we loved the alluring places. And the time spent so fast that I didn't even realize that the whole day was ended.


Readers, Like this I spent my joyful Sunday. And this was even one of my memorable trips for me. I know that these type of trips are just very marvelous trips. And we can get many ideas from these trips from day-to-day life. For now I'm waving you a hand and "THANK YOU!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog