Exams

Author : KASHVI PARESH AGARWAL

Blog topic – Exams

Hello friends, hope you are doing well. Our exams are coming closer and we have to start studying so we can complete our portion. Do you have a fear of exams?

Or do you hate exams. Well, do you know why schools conduct exams? If they don’t conduct exams how will the teacher come to know whether the child has understood the concept that she has thought and if they won’t conduct exams children will take it lightly and won’t study.

If you are prepared you should never be nervous or have a fear of exams.

Let me give you some tips by which you can study well for exams!!

  1. Organize yourstudy
    First of all, choose a perfect place to sit like on a study table. Keep you study table clean so your environment becomes proper to study.
  2. Use flow charts and diagrams
    Using flow charts and diagrams you can learn easily and you remember things.
  3. Take regular breaks

Do not study continuously, take regular intervals of 2- 3 min.

  1. Snack on brain food
    you must eat healthy food to keep you brain sharp and body fit.
  2. Plan yourexamday

Set-up a proper timetable. Let me tell you my timetable during my exams. I wake up early in the morning at 6:00 a.m. and study. Then I attend my classes and after that I study again. For 1 hour I go to play outside with my friends, then I have my dinner and go to bed before 10:00 p.m.

Hope you follow these tips and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS.

Please do leave a comment on the g-mail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog