How I Deal With My Younger/Older Siblings

Author : JHANVI SHIBU

Hi Friend

Today I am going to tell you about How I deal with my younger brother . My younger brother name is Darsh . Darsh is nine years old then also trouble me a lot . He always do an experiment . He wants to be a scientist .His favourite games are Badminton , Cricket , Football etc

One day suddenly in lockdown days he was getting bored no friends are there with him and I was busy in Online Class so he on the tv and started watching TV and when I finished my homework , classwork and attending all the lectures and went to drink the water and saw when my was not interested in TV and started watching I was shocked that my brother started watching TV and thought what will happen he will watch TV first time and he will not disturb me. After few days again he started watching TV watching and I was saying Hi what are you doing ? He didn't reply at all I me and my parents got disturb so we were thinking what we will do so that he could not watch TV then I got a Idea he is not replying to me so we will not reply to we were like angry with him we were acting and one day came and started saying why are you angry with me I started saying we are angry that now a days you are not talking with us and watching TV so he started saying I am sorry its my mistake I was so much intrested in TV then I started saying this all was a acting my brother started saying oh it was just a acting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog